Picked this up off a Groupon deal site. ‘Clean’ alternatives to swearing;
• Oh my biscuits!
• What in the hairdresser’s wet jar of tools is going on in here?!
• Sweet mother of hate!
• For the love of kisses, will you kids cut it out?!
• Holy soldiers of the underworld!
• Whoopsie poopsie!
• Stick it up your pneumatic tube!
• Gosh nosh it!
• Aw, Starbucks!
• Good sky-monster almighty!
• You can go to Florida, you disheartening grandfather!
My preferred options, which are mostly shorter and pithier (Although I’m shamelessly going to steal “Oh Starbucks”);
- Ye Cats!
- Kiss it!
- Ihr va tha! (Made up Saxon / Old Norse style cuss)
- Ach du lieber (German, short for “Oh dear God!”)
- Ah, stuff!
- What in the name of Burger King is going on round here?